Hot Lunch Assistant
- Assist in prepping, cutting, portioning, and heating meals.
- Stock serving trays/stations.
- Assist in cleaning kitchen pots, pans, and all serving trays and silverware to sanitary standards.
- Assist in cleaning kitchen to sanitary standards.
- Ability to interact professionally with others (e.g., parents, children, vendors, etc.).
- Ability to apply commonsense when carrying out instructions furnished in written or oral form, anticipating next step of the process or project
- Ability to positively and efficiently change priorities, as needed, and complete tasks within reasonable timeframes
- Consistently maintain acceptable performance standards
- Must complete Archdiocese “Safeguarding All God’s Children” program within 30 days, unless already certified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus, such as to read and count. Moderate vision also required to effectively interact with others.
Hourly, appropriate to experience
Start Date: 2022-08-30
Location: St. John Vianney - Brookfield
E-mail cover letter, resume, and Archdiocese application to Sharon Roberts, [email protected]