Physical Therapist – Brookfield, WI
We are busy and growing – consider joining our therapy team!!!
Freedom Physical Therapy Services is a highly successful private practice with four locations in the Milwaukee area. We are looking for an experienced Physical Therapist for our Brookfield location. We have both full-time and part-time hours based on the business need and candidate interest.
Freedom has thrived by providing excellent care and achieving great patient outcomes. We:
· Provide a welcoming, caring environment that appeals to patients and co-workers
· Offer quality time with patients – 45 minute one on one appointment times
· Encourage ongoing learning through continuing education
· Demonstrate our commitment to our patients as well as the communities in which we serve
Freedom’s highly talented therapists use the latest manual therapy techniques to improve the lives of our patients. They are also afforded the opportunity to develop their skills through extensive continuing education. Our Therapists provide excellent, ongoing patient care, update daily documentation, and maintain high productivity. They also market their services outside the clinic.
· 2-5 years as a Physical Therapist
· Ability to maintain quality patient care, and high productivity with great documentation
· Proven marketing skills
· Strong manual therapist
· Ability to build rapport with a diverse population of people and physical needs
We have an energetic atmosphere where patients receive focused, high-quality care. We support continuing education that develops your skills. If this kind of environment appeals to you, contact us today to explore an opportunity to further your professional career. Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]